Are avocados fruit or vegetables? Botanically, avocados are considered fruit but in the kitchen (especially mine), it is considered both. I’ve used and I’ve seen avocados in different culinary applications like sandwiches, salads, dips, and shakes. Shakes? Yes mam and yes sir! Shakes as in sweet-cold drinks and shakes as in milkshakes.
Avocado shake is a very popular treat in many countries, especially Asian countries. Check it out you, might actually like it!
- 3 medium ripe Avocados
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup Milk
- Sugar to taste (Optional)
- Place ice cubes, milk, condensed milk, ice cream, and avocados in the blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are smooth.
- Add sugar or more condensed milk to taste.
- Pour in glasses then serve cold.
- I like having chunks of avocados in my shake. So, I usually set aside an extra avocado, cut it up in small cubes, drop them in the glass of shake then eat them with spoon.